By using the services, You will be consenting to the collection and record of the information you provide us through our Services, third-party services or social networks.
The information collected by the Services may include:
- Information provided by You at the time of subscribing to the services such as Your name, username, password, employer, title, geographic location and contact information including email address.
- Information disclosed by You at the time of sharing a post through our service to Your chosen social network
- Information about your computer hardware and software that may be automatically collected such as your IP address, browser type, domain names, access times and referring website addresses.
The information can be collected from connection widgets such as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google Maps and or your requested ATS system.
This information is used for the operation of the service, to maintain quality of the service, and to provide general statistics regarding use of the Service. When you choose to share a post through your own social network, we may collect information (including your social network username and other information). Our system will automatically log data relating to your sharing of a post, including your IP address, browser, operating system, and other statistics (including but not limited to number and type of shares, re-posts, likes, favourites and retweets).
Use of the information collected
We have to use your personally identifiable information to provide the Service, reports or information you have requested, verify your authority to enter password protected areas of the Service, verify that you are a customer or prospective customer, send you subscriptions that you have requested, notices about our products and/or Service that you have used or that may be of interest to you, and improve the content and general administration of the Service.
You may unsubscribe to any such communications at any time by contacting email@example.com
The information collected (including personal information and activity information) will be used in connection with the Service. This includes, and without limitation:
- Identifying You when you sign into Your account.
- Providing You with the information you’ve requested from VISIBLY about its Services
- Responding to Your questions or inquiries about VISIBLY’s Services
- Providing You with a customized experience based on Your requirements
- Contacting you with regard to any transactional matter arising from your use of our Services, such as billing, authentication and security
- The aggregation of data on overall activity on the platform in the form of statistics to provide the overall site demographic information. Aggregate data, which contains non-personally identifiable information, may be used in order to provide an overview of the activity within the platform. This information may be available outside the platform, may be used by the Company to provide statistics on the platform and/or may be sold to third parties.
We do not store or use your Social Media Communications other than to provide our services to you. We do save your data on online support and our CRM system called Hubspot. We also securely store your data with our billing provider called Chargebee.
Information sharing and disclosure
VISIBLY does not disclose any personal information collected through the Service to third parties, except in cases listed below:
- When it is expressly agreed by You to disclose such information to a third party when accessing a third-party service that inquires if you have granted permission to allow such sharing;
- Where VISIBLY has a legal obligation to share such information, for instance in response to court orders or legal proceedings; or to defend against legal demands or claims, or to safeguard, uphold or exercise our legal rights;
- Where it is required for the purposes of preventing, investigating or addressing fraud, illegal activities or situations of potential threat to individual’s personal safety, rights or property.
- Where it is necessary for the purposes of preventing, investigating or addressing situations where the Services infrastructure or the Internet faces risk of abuse, including such threats as denial-of-service attacks, spamming or attempts to jeopardize the security of the VISIBLY’s Website infrastructure or Services in general;
- To subsidiaries, joint ventures, a parent company or other companies under common control with VISIBLY.
- To trusted third parties whose services We have engaged for purposes including but not limited to database management, hosting and maintenance, billing, customer service, data analysis and direct marketing. Your personally identifiable information will be shared only subject to contractual obligations that require such third parties to ensure the security and privacy of your data.
Third party apps and services
Other websites and advertisements
VISIBLY’s website may contain links to other websites. The existence of such links does not endorse, authorize or represent our affiliation with the third party in question. The other websites may have their own cookie and data collection policies. The third-party advertisers may have their own policies regarding placement of cookies and/or the collection, use and storage of your personally identifiable information. We advise you to read the privacy policies of the advertisers whose goods, services or web services you use. By using our Services, You acknowledge that VISIBLY, in no manner, be held liable for any damage or loss occurring from the presence of or your dealings with such third-party advertisers.
Visibly is committed to protecting the security of your data. VISIBLY uses a variety of industry-standard security technologies and procedures to help protect your data from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. Despite these measures, you should know that Visibly cannot fully eliminate all security risks mistakes and security breaches may happen. Visibly may use, without limitation, firewalls, password protection, secure socket layer, and other security measures to help prevent unauthorized access to your personally identifiable information. If you require more information about Visibly security practices, please send a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Retention on Cancellation
VISIBLY stores Your personal information for the time Your account is active in order to provide the Services. VISIBLY deletes Your social media token when You deactivate your account and/or unlink Your social media account. We may retain the postings you have previously created and/or shared, including the text of such posting and any statistical information that We have collected related to such posting. We will also remove your data from all connected third party.